1. Turn nozzle to "On".
2. Spray 6-8 inches from surface.
3. Wipe dry with a dry paper towel or lint free cloth. Do not breathe spray.
Caution: Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid: if in eyes, hold eyes open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. If wearing contacts, remove lenses after first 5 minutes and continue rinsing. If irritation persists, call a physician. If swallowed, drink 1-2 glasses of water and call a physician or poison control center (product contains alcohol ethoxylates) - do not induce vomiting unless they tell you to do so. Have the product container or label with you when calling or going for treatment. Do not breathe fumes.